So I’ve been obsessed with these vanilla bean frozen bites from coaches recipes. Me of course, can never leave well enough alone and I have made a chocolate version!
Here is what you need. Below I will write how much you need (in a couple different measurements) and a couple options for swap outs. I realize not everyone has the same pantry!
- 0% Plain Greek Yogurt – 1 cup or for macro precision 219g.
- 95% Fat free Philadelphia cream cheese – 2 tbsp or 30g.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk – 1/4 cup or 60g/2.15 oz.
- Marantha chocolate almond butter *Alternate is Nutella* – 1 tbsp or 8g.
- Chocolate Stevia *Alternate regular stevia* – Use to taste. ~I get my flavored stevia’s from health food stores, so check yours!
- Not pictured and completely voluntary is flaxseeds. They have many benefits so I suggest them, but not necessary. Macros below list for 1.5 tbsp or 10g.
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Put the blended mixture into individual muffin cups. Use your muffin tin or I have these handy silicone molds from Epicure.
- Freeze for a couple hours.
- And Enjoy. Don’t forget to lick the bowl clean, because damnit you counted those macros!
Macros for each version: (This is for all 6 bites!)
Chocolate Almond Butter with flaxseed: Calories 278, Fat 10g, Carb 16g, Protein 30g.
Chocolate Almond Butter without flaxseed: Calories 225, Fat 5g, Carb 13g, Protein 28g.
Nutella with flaxseed: Calories 271, Fat 9g, Carb 17g, Protein 29g.
Nutella without flaxseed: Calories 218, Fat 4g, Carb 14g, Protein 27g.